1.    #1  
    I have been experiancing problems with Resco Pocket Radio when I tap on a "station" button, the display simply shows "Connecting" and then never connects, or displays nothing and never connects. At times Resco Radio works quite well, but I still have FREQUENT problems.

Today it is even worse! When I tap on the Resco Radio icon to start the program, I see the little "loading wheel" for just a second, but the program will not run - in fact it never even loads!

This is a wonderful program when it works, but I am getting frustrated. I've tried a soft reset and that does not seem to solve the problem. I am using a Treo 700W running WM5 and Resco Radio v1.50. Any one have a any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Tom
    I have found Resco to be unreliable in the past - I suspect a memory leak or some basic instability in the code. I started to use TCPMP (free) instead and find it very good. It plays the same content (.PLS files) as Resco Radio but in a less convenient UI.

I also use the free Real Player for Windows Mobile. I pick up the stations I like on the website: www.radiofeeds.co.uk
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    try Resco Radio beta 2 version:
    http://www.resco.net/forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=4223

I really like the program (UI), but also find it "hit or miss"...have changed many settings including buffer size increase, which sorta helps.

For some reason, I can no longer import any .pls files, into my favorites...not sure if this has happened to you guys-

edit - Tom, I see that you already visited their forum
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    For this kind of radio I use shout cast with GS Player. I works great and its free.
  5.    #5  
    I don't know. I REALLY like the interface! I hope I can find a solution. Resco Radio is very convenient and, if it's simply a matter of settings, I love to know. Otherwise Resco needs to issue an update. I have sent Resco support an email asking these things and will report back when (of if) I receive a response.

Tom