1.    #1  
    My phone stopped ringing last night. All other sounds work fine, text, notifications etc... I see call coming in but nothing is heard.
    I know my setting are correct. Anyone have this problem?
    How can I fix it other than a hard reset maybe???
    Thanks!
    There are no fewer than 4 ways I can think of to silence a Treo. make sure you:

1. Have the hardware switch on top set correctly.
    2. have the volume turned up (with the poor-man's jog-dial on the left side)
    3. Have sounds and notifications set up correctly (on, and a sound you can actually hear)
    4. Set any profile software (like phoneAlarm) set correctly.

Good luck.
    Turn both volume controls on screen with the side button all the way down, and then turn them both back up.
  4.    #4  
    Wow...the stupid side controls...who would have thought. Thanks, I knew the software was fine. My buddie used it last night because his 650 ran out of power...must have been trying to change the earpiece sound level and messed it up...it was fine untill he used it.
    Thanks!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mfadel
    Wow...the stupid side controls...who would have thought. Thanks, I knew the software was fine. My buddie used it last night because his 650 ran out of power...must have been trying to change the earpiece sound level and messed it up...it was fine untill he used it.
    Thanks!!!
    I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago... I was all ready to do a hard reset. something told me to check all settings first. It was indeed the side controls...
    Quote Originally Posted by mfadel
    Wow...the stupid side controls...who would have thought.
    How do you think the rest of us learned this? Welcome to our learning curve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe
    How do you think the rest of us learned this? Welcome to our learning curve.
    Being able to fix things like this yourself a.) gives you instant gratification, or b.) makes you feel like a dumb arse. Oh, the joys of technology.
    I get a lot more b.) than I do a.)