1.    #1  
    Went from a Black Berry to a treo so far love the treo so much better but the one feature that I really miss is on the blackberry I could tell it not to vibrate or ring for emails between 2 am and 7 am so I could sleep. With the treo it just vibrates all night when the spam comes in. Is there any way I can tell it to not send receive or not buzz when a email comes in? I almost need a 3 position swith on the top sound, quiet and don't make any noise. Going to the menu and resetting it every night is just to cumbersome.
    Try phoneAlarm (link ) - it will do what you want.
    Yes, PA is da bomb. It will even let you set a profile that's activated by calendar appointments, i.e. I have my meeting profile set to automatically silence the phone when in a meeting. Pretty cool stuff.
    I wanted to bring this thread back up because I anticipate a problem while I am sleeping hearing my phone buzz because an email is coming thru. With Chatteremail on the 700p you would set it to sleep at a certain time. I don't see this option in the 700wx. Do I really have to buy a 3rd party software? The link above is invalid anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2 View Post
    I wanted to bring this thread back up because I anticipate a problem while I am sleeping hearing my phone buzz because an email is coming thru. With Chatteremail on the 700p you would set it to sleep at a certain time. I don't see this option in the 700wx. Do I really have to buy a 3rd party software? The link above is invalid anyway.
    If you're running push email (activesync/exchange) just set your Peak and Off Peak times for syncing under AS --> Menu --> Schedule and near the bottom you'll see "peak times", just click that.

Basically, for peak I have it for "as items arrive" (push) and off peak is set for "manual". now you'll have no emails in the middle of the night. My peak hours: 11am-11pm; off peak is the rest.

having said all of that...PhoneAlarm is still amazing and you should try it!

http://www.pocketmax.net/phoneAlarm.html

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Is this similar to Butler for the Palm? I would definitely get it as I'm accustomed to having specific number of vibrates for text messages, emails, tasks, etc. Will Phone Alarm allow me to set specific vibrates? (rings aren't as important as I rarely allow it to ring aloud).
    I noticed they have a 30 day trial. I will try it out. I hope it's just like Butler!
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2 View Post
    Is this similar to Butler for the Palm? I would definitely get it as I'm accustomed to having specific number of vibrates for text messages, emails, tasks, etc. Will Phone Alarm allow me to set specific vibrates? (rings aren't as important as I rarely allow it to ring aloud).
    no custom vibrate. bruce (developer of Phonealarm) said it'd be too hard across all the WM devices (that's the benefit of a Palm Treo app--only have to get it to work with one device!)

the default vibrate though is this: long continous vibrate = phone call, double vibrate = email or text message, alarms notifitications

it's not perfect but it's good enough.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter