Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just wanted to let you guys know that I bought and used this headset last week and experienced a great sound for 2 days then it went staticky. I retunred it today and went to Comp USA which has it on sale for $60!!, I originally bought it at Radio Shack for $119.

I am hoping that the good experience lasts this time.
    I am also using H700. I got it for $35. So far, so good and nice design.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinomon View Post
    I am also using H700. I got it for $35. So far, so good and nice design.
    If you bought it on ebay, a lot of those are fakes
    Na, I bought it at Staples local store.
    Na, I bought it at Staples local store.
    hell of a deal then. I had one I bought on ebay and it was fake so pitched it due to lack of connectivity when the phones 5 feet away and bought one on amazon and way better! Haven't had one problem with it
    The "real" H700s have two versions/revs... "A" and "B". If ypu buy one, make sure you get the "B" version as it works much better. The model/SN on the headset indicates it (ends in either A or B)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Mine on the headset says: SYN1366B
    The HS850 is on sale for $49.99 at RadioShack for anyone that is interested.
    The HS850 is on sale for $39.99 at Fry's Electronics
    All this talk about Costco and Frys. They need to open some stores out here!!
    Are you guys able to activate Voice Command from the H700 while the Treo is in suspend mode? Some months ago, I purchased the H700 and was not able to get it to work with my KJAM. I now have a Scala 700 which works perfectly.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Dinomon...yep that's the B version
    FYI...the TC store only has the "A" version from what I was told

Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Are you guys able to activate Voice Command from the H700 while the Treo is in suspend mode? Some months ago, I purchased the H700 and was not able to get it to work with my KJAM. I now have a Scala 700 which works perfectly.
    I am not able to get H700 work w/ VC.. how did u get it working?
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Mine works as far as pressing the button and activating VC... but of course you still need to make sure the Treo is in voice range....

I had to gve this to my wife though because of the issue of the h700 not connecting if a call comes in while the treo has been "asleep"..... I read in another forum it was a problem with the current Treo OS?? oh well.... anyone else have this problem?

Thanks
    Paul G
    <><
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsg63 View Post
    Mine works as far as pressing the button and activating VC... but of course you still need to make sure the Treo is in voice range....
    <><
    which button r u talking about (treo or on BT)? I wish I could have used my BT for VC..
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    which button r u talking about (treo or on BT)? I wish I could have used my BT for VC..
    I just press the button on the BT quickly.... if you hold it in for 2 or more seconds it redials.

Paul G
    <><
    can u actually use BT for example 'call john at home' or 'play music'
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    can u actually use BT for example 'call john at home' or 'play music'
    No...thats why you have to be close to the Treo... so it can hear your voice... All the BT button does is activate VC to listen.

Not the most usefull implementation.... but its a start.

Paul G
    <><
    It's a Treo problem...that's not supported except on the 750

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Which one are we talking about now, the 8700 or the HS850? is there a difference in quality? Which one is recommended?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast