Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    I've tried Pocket-DVD Studio, but the damn thing either gives me some audio error or the audio is way off plus it never records the entire thing despite me increases the file size cut.

    What's reliable software to use to take a video file and convert it so it'll play nicely on my 700w?
  2. #2  
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  3.    #3  
    none of those really went over any software to do videos.

    most suggested pocket dvd studio... but it just doesn't work for me.

    any suggestions... anyone?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ssanders
    none of those really went over any software to do videos.

    most suggested pocket dvd studio... but it just doesn't work for me.

    any suggestions... anyone?

    First off I did suggest Nero Recode, then i offered threads with the info you asked for then you come back and say that its not there The first link I posted, on the first page alone they mention 5 other apps for converting video. Did you even take the time to read the threads ( im guessing not by your above statement, since the first link alone answers your question) I should have just told you to do a damn search like i started to
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  5.    #5  
    i read through them and looked at them, but none seem to make a file for the treo... im really new to the treo so if you could explain how to use nero recode to take a wmv file and shrink it and put it on my treo to play, I'd appreciate it.
  6.    #6  
    ok i got it to make a small mpeg4 file, but how do i play it on the treo?
  7. #7  
    youre going to use a standard movie file, being avi, mpeg or whatever.

    TCPMP is a good player for the Treo that plays most files, including audio files.

    There's a thread that tells you exactly what you need to do - remember, you need to reformat the video for to fit your treo screen 320x320

    Follow this thread, you'll have video on your Treo in no time. If you already have the video file on your computer, skip the DVD decryptor part - I dont think that software is even available anymore. Just convert the file using AutoGK.

    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...ighlight=TCPMP
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ssanders
    i read through them and looked at them, but none seem to make a file for the treo... im really new to the treo so if you could explain how to use nero recode to take a wmv file and shrink it and put it on my treo to play, I'd appreciate it.
    ok i got it to make a small mpeg4 file, but how do i play it on the treo?
    Like blazinlow said, TCPMP is a great movie player. Just take the movie put it on your SD Card in the VIDEO folder and open it in TCPMP here are the plugins i use listed below (they allow me to play just about any format movie, i play mpeg4 files quite often.)

    OOps I just realized your using 700w still you can use Nero Recode and TCPMP (but not the plugins i listed, they are for Palm) Here is a link to TCPMP for 700w
    http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-...t_Media_Player
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Franko515; 04/04/2006 at 04:37 AM.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  9. #9  
    Actually, I found this thread:

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=91697

    to be the most useful. It's free and simple. It applies to a T650 but can easily be changed for use on WM5 device. Makes great videos for my 8125. Pretty quick too and doesn't use too many resources so other things can be done on your computer while it's encoding.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    Like blazinlow said, TCPMP is a great movie player. Just take the movie put it on your SD Card in the VIDEO folder and open it in TCPMP here are the plugins i use listed below (they allow me to play just about any format movie, i play mpeg4 files quite often.)

    OOps I just realized your using 700w still you can use Nero Recode and TCPMP (but not the plugins i listed, they are for Palm) Here is a link to TCPMP for 700w
    http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-...t_Media_Player
    tcpmp plays the movie fine, however, no audio.

    I get this error when i load the video i made in Nero Recode:

    "Player: MPEG4 AAC Audio Decoder not included! It was removed from the official install package because of intellectual property considerations."

    So... what do I do? Does anyone have a pre-intellectual property consideration bs release? lol. Or can i change the output to make the audio different or something?
  11.    #11  
    ah =D after hunting I found it here: http://www.rarewares.org/aac.html

    yay =D
  12. #12  
    I am glad everything worked our for you. you can decrease the size of the file in nero to fit more movies, experiment with the file size
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  13. #13  
    Silly Alert

    Guys, lay off. People don't like to read, we are all so entitled any more (particularly Stateside), we reserve the right to be ignorant, lazy, and to have all sorts of high expectations of those around us. I have a brain, but you can't make me use it :-P.
    That said, can anyone come over to my house and fix my computer for free for me? Oh, and do it this afternoon, I don't have all day :-P I want to log into this website, and it's not working! I need to post a reply to this message, so you will have to type that too!
  14. #14  
    I love 320x240 divx with mp3 audio. Amazingly small files and look excellent. As i posted before theres an entire usenet group devoted to the format.

Posting Permissions