1.    #1  
    I now have many saved text messages I'd like to reference in a single file. Without doing a manual copy/paste, does anyone know of a way (or app) to accomplish this?
    If it is anything like the contact and history files it is a binary file, not a text file.

I have looked at this app but have not been able to try it. I do not have a backup solution, and have had my handheld re-provisioned by the exchange / goodlink guys 2 times in the last 10 days and am not up for asking them again right now.

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...roductId=17905

"Export all sent and received messages to a comma delimited text file for archive."
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, I saw that but didn't think it worked with existing messages so didn't test it for the 700w.

Thanks for the idea though.
  4.    #4  
    Bumping this up hoping some new people and/or software exist to address this requirement.

I have a number of text messages that I need to a file. I'm willing to use a binary editor if I can find the source of the Poutlook text messages on my device. I just don't want to enter each text message and copy/paste.

Ideas?