1.    #1  
    I have had these text messages in my Text Messages Draft folder for a while now. The kicker is I can't get into this folder. My treo freezes everytime. I thought if I can back door this and manually delete these, then i would be fine. Are these stored in a file somewhere or registry?
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    corrupt message probably. you are either going to have to delete the message store, or hard reset in all probability. there is a .vol file that contains the SMS I believe.
    im having the same issue.....there was one text in the draft folder and everytime i click on the draft folder it trys to open and then the phone locks up and i have to soft reset......any ideas?
    hard reset fixed this for me.... I know kind of extreme for such a petty problem, but I am pickey....
    Quick fix--

Download and install FLEXMAIL. Once installed your text messages will sync to it. Then you can open up the drafts folder, delete them, and then uninstall flexmail if you dont like it. I found that if you were interrupted while writing a message, the sudden save-to-drafts process was corrupting the file. Happened to me a few times, and this worked every time. Beats a hard reset, thats for sure!
  6.    #6  
    I will try that. Thanks!
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone