1.    #1  
    Just got the 700w which I can play with for a while. Not bad, screen not as bad as I thought, RAM sucks, but the real issue is all that screen real estate sucked dry by Windows Mobile. Is there a way to get rid of the keyboard and menu bottom bar that tell me that the buttons function? A hide function? It's almost totally useless and takes up 15% of the screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by treoshmeo
    Just got the 700w which I can play with for a while. Not bad, screen not as bad as I thought, RAM sucks, but the real issue is all that screen real estate sucked dry by Windows Mobile. Is there a way to get rid of the keyboard and menu bottom bar that tell me that the buttons function? A hide function? It's almost totally useless and takes up 15% of the screen.
    I'm right with you dude. They should make it hidable like the win XP taskbar.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    I agree.
    There is a program that Vijay555 has been working on that (almost) takes away the bar. I tested it out, and some screenshots are on this thread at the bottom:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=108855&page=3

It takes out the Top bar successfully, but the bottom bar is still there (but blank).
    He says he may be able to take off the "Verizon Wireless" bar, but has no access to a 700w at this time to do it. Hopefully, someone will figure this out as well-
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w