1.    #1  
    I uninstalled Verizon's Wireless Sync app and I still get a startup alert that says "Cannot execute \Program files\SyncClient\ClientShell.exe". Where can I remove the entry that starts this service? I have looked in the Startup folder and spun through the Registry. I can't find where this is being referenced. Any ideas?
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
  2.    #2  
    I figured it out. I just re-installed it and then uninstalled it again. It removed everything.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Good to know that VZW (Intellisync) fixed the WS code so that it can uninstall now. I might give it a try. Maybe other things have improved.
    I also uninstalled Verizon's Wireless Sync app. Everytime I power on the unit I get the same error message, "Cannot execute \Program files\SyncClient\ClientShell.exe".

Unfortunetaly, I also get the error when I try to connect to the PC. How can I reinstall the app, and then uninstall it without connecting to the PC?

How do I fix this error?

Thanks for you help!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mk123
    I also uninstalled Verizon's Wireless Sync app. Everytime I power on the unit I get the same error message, "Cannot execute \Program files\SyncClient\ClientShell.exe".

Unfortunetaly, I also get the error when I try to connect to the PC. How can I reinstall the app, and then uninstall it without connecting to the PC?

How do I fix this error?

Thanks for you help!

You can download the app from Verizon to your phone. I would of had the URL, but just reset my device yesterday to clear out some memory issues. The Data support team provided me the URL so I can reinstall the application. I had the exact same issue and after reinstalling WirelessSync, then uninstalling it worked. I have the cab file if you want. It's about 1MB. Let me know.
    Brian McGuire
  6.    #6  
    Download for Verizon WirelessSync software.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/b...action=mpEmail
    Brian McGuire
    Hi there, I'm having the same problem. But trying to go to the web to download the app directly from the 700w yields blank screen. Any idea to get it downloaded besides download it from the 700W? And I can't sync to my PC anymore. May be you can email me the cab and then I someone email myself the cab? Thanks
    Last edited by xcube; 04/05/2006 at 03:58 PM.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by xcube
    Hi there, I'm having the same problem. But trying to go to the web to download the app directly from the 700w yields blank screen. Any idea to get it downloaded besides download it from the 700W? And I can't sync to my PC anymore. May be you can email me the cab and then I someone email myself the cab? Thanks
    I have the cab file (~1MB) on me. Send me a private message with your email and I will fire it out to you.
    Brian McGuire
    Quote Originally Posted by xcube View Post
    Got this prob too, site wont let me log on to download. wondering if anyone still had the cab file?
    bump