1.    #1  
    I am interested in subscribing, but will likely only listen on my 700. Does anyone know if it is possible to do this? Or do I need to have a Sirius radio somewhere (house, car, etc.) in order to access the content through my Treo? When I looked into subscribing on the Sirius website, it asked for a radio serial number in order to activate the account...
    Go to the website and sign up. You dont need any hardware. Keep in mind, only the music is available to stream online. Howard & the rest of the content is reported to be on the way. For now i just download the shows from his usenet group directly to my treo, and keep them on my 4gig card.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the info. So it's only music available online (as opposed to news, sports, etc)? Just wondering if that justifies the $12.99/month fee, especially since I won't get to hear Howard right away...
    There has been talk about allowing Howard on the web, rumor has been that this will happen in June. I found this little application today. Doesn't display the screen information, but it's better than nothing.

http://www.emulamer.com/SiriuCE.html
    I offered to contribute some time improving that software. The author posted that there were updates on the way.