1.    #1  
    Does anyone know whether or not your outgoing number can be blocked on the 700w? I knew how to do it on the Treo 600, but don't see a similiar setting on the 700w. Advice needed!!
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I think you have to go through Verizon to to that.
    On a per call basis you can simply dial *67 before the number. To block the ID on all calls you need to contact your carrier.
    my kids knew this one *67 duuuuh mom I have one of those kids who hides and is a texter. He almost lost cell phone privileges.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by topher
    On a per call basis you can simply dial *67 before the number. To block the ID on all calls you need to contact your carrier.
    I knew about *67 for land lines, but I didn't know it could be done on cell phones. Thanks I'll give it a try.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    yes, *67 works on Treo 700w to block outgoing Caller-ID.

I heard the problem with blocking INcoming callerID through Verizon, the phones that are normally within your "IN" (Verizon to Verizon) calls will no longer be "free", and minutes will count toward the regular call minutes. I may be wrong, but that is what I remember reading.
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w