1.    #1  
    Looking for some direction, would be much appreciated. I use a comcast email account. I have successfully set up an account for my comcast mail on my treo, but am disappointed that I can't delete mail from the comcast server from the treo.

First question...is there a way to do this?

Second question...what recommendations are there for email strategy on this device? I don't currently use the Outlook mail, but could if that makes life easier. Looking at the forum, it looks like folks have their device set up to receive mail at different time intervals, that would be cool.

Thanks for the help!
  2.    #2  
    Bump

Anyone?

I sure would appreciate some help.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Outlook seem to be the easiest way to deal with email without getting 3rd party email. And as for cleaning your comcast email website from the Treo, yoou can't. The reason that it does this is so you can get you email transfered to another outlook account on your pc.
    Question....

Wireless sync is not sending e-mail for me anymore, so I have resorted to setting up an outlook account on the phone. Now that it is in the cradle, I am getting an error message saying that it can't connect to the network to search for the mail, and I know that I have gotten it. I know this is a configuration problem, any assistance?

I used to do this with my old ipaq4735, but can't remember how to configure the networks...
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    You can delete mail from the server by deleting it from your device, making sure it is emptied from the Deleted Items folder, and sending/receiving again.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samaritas
    Question....

Wireless sync is not sending e-mail for me anymore, so I have resorted to setting up an outlook account on the phone. Now that it is in the cradle, I am getting an error message saying that it can't connect to the network to search for the mail, and I know that I have gotten it. I know this is a configuration problem, any assistance?

I used to do this with my old ipaq4735, but can't remember how to configure the networks...
    How does this pertain to this thread?