Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    After finally working out the current USB Activesync bugs we all have experienced (and reverting to only syncing Contacts and Calendar...which worked fairly well for a while) --- I recently noticed that some of my Calendar entries placed on the Desktop Outlook Calendar were not synching into the Treo 700w. This is very disturbing, because although Activesync says that it "Successfully sychronizes", my entries did not make it into the Treo.
    This is disturbing, and misleading, because I place many new appointments into the desktop, expecting it to synch into the Palm, and it would seriously screw up my work day if it doesn't show a correct schedule.

I rebooted both desktop, and soft resetted the Treo, and still some of the entries did not synch up. Finally, I Removed Calendar option under Tools --> Options --> Calendar in Activesync, did a sync, then rechecked the Calendar option...and after synching for about 10 minutes, it FINALLY replaced all the missing entries. Who knows how many previous entries didn't make it onto my Palm.

Just describing this experience, so others will be aware of this, and to see if anyone else has noticed this problem.
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    I have had this problem as well.
    I'm having trouble with my Calendar not bringing over entries that are repeating.

Anyone else have this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharondippity View Post
    I'm having trouble with my Calendar not bringing over entries that are repeating.

Anyone else have this issue?
    Yes I have that issue, as well as it not keeping the meeting organizer name the same, it defaults everything to my outlook user name versus. This means I can not accept updates or even reschedule my own meetings at the office. HIGHLY annoying.