1.    #1  
    ok i know that for NOW the only way to get reminders for sms notifications is to use a thrid party program(Phone Alarm).....i have it and its ummm, ok......when will there be a patch or something for wm5.0 so that you can actually check the sms reminder box?.....its so stupid that they would have it there and not be able to use it ....i miss sms's all the time cuz of this
    At least you're getting SMS messages. I have a problem where my phone stops receiving SMS messages and voice mail alerts - once it stops the ONLY way for my phone to start receiving them again is to soft reset, hard reset, or (sometimes go into flight mode and back out). BTW - I also agree with you - they should repeat until you acknowledge them.
    I check the notification menu. As long as the message is unread my left softmenu key at the today screen says "notification", if I hit this it shows me the popup sms messages, or tells me I have multiple messages.

I agree that a repeated reminder like a very short beep, sort of like my microwave does until I go remove the food might be nice. Or it might be annoying. I am not sure.
  4.    #4  
    yeah i know about the notification message but i need an audio alert.....i keep my phone on vibrate only at work and need it to vibrate every 2 minutes until i actually dismiss or open the message.....everyother phone i have ever owned had this feature....but the $670 treo doesnt.....wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    yeah i know about the notification message but i need an audio alert.....i keep my phone on vibrate only at work and need it to vibrate every 2 minutes until i actually dismiss or open the message.....everyother phone i have ever owned had this feature....but the $670 treo doesnt.....wtf
    the treo 600 didn't have it either unless you installed a 3rd party app