1.    #1  
    My 600 has finally cratered. It only reliably answers phone calls about 15% of the time (dropped one too many times I guess).

I was going to get the 650, but I know the Sling guys and have seen their PPC sling player client for about 3 months. Also the XM radio streaming sounds nice. I also fear that Windows Mobile will continue to grow and become popular and Palm will fade away, thus it's time to make the switch.

I'm also considering the Verizon VX6700 (please post your comments about that as well).

My question is if I can easily import my current contacts from my 600 to the 700w? I don't care about the software installed or anything else, but my 300+ contacts. Please let me know.

Thanks,
    BrianV
    I made the switch from a 600 to 700 and I had no problem transferring contacts. However, I use Outlook so it was a piece of cake. If you don't use Outlook on your PC it might be a little trickier.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by katiegm
    I made the switch from a 600 to 700 and I had no problem transferring contacts. However, I use Outlook so it was a piece of cake. If you don't use Outlook on your PC it might be a little trickier.
    I have Outlook installed on my PC but don't use it for my Treo contacts. I suppose I could import them, but don't you need a special Palm application for that?