1.    #1  
    i thought i saw the answer to this somewhere but I can't find it. is there ANYWAY to check multiple emails at once? for example...when i'm text messaging my email does not send/recieve ...only if it's on that account. i also have 3 POP accounts and would like it to send/recieve on all of them...but instead, it only works on the one that it's set to. is there any way around this?
    If you're not using another program to pull all your emails together (like Good or VZWSync), then not with Outlook - you'll need a 3rd-party program like FlexMail (formerly WebIS).
  3.    #3  
    so pocket outlook will not work then i take it?
    Outlook allows multiple accounts, but only one of the accounts (the primary one) will pull email as scheduled. The others will require individual, manual, send/receive commands.
  5.    #5  
    I checked out flex mail and it seems like a good app. the only problem so far is that theres no way to create folders for each email account. are there any other good ones?
  6.    #6  
    also....maaaybe one that uses the email addresses that are in the contacts
    In FlexMail, yes you can create separate sets of folders for each email account. Just make sure, when setting up each account, to UNCHECK the option to store emails in Local Folders.