Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I don't own a headset...

Here's the scenario:
    I have a conference call at 8 am. I dial the phone number to initiate the call from my calendar. I also have to dial an access code. How do I quickly go between my calendar, where the access code is listed, back to my phone dialer?

Is there the equivalent to the Alt Tab keys for the 700w allowing me to go between the various open programs?

Thanks

D
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I guess I was looking for a task manager...

D
    Lots of Task Manager information here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...d.php?t=104230

I've assigned Wisbar/Casc Start Menu or GSPocketMagic+ (depending on which suits me at that time) to the "Start" key so I can navigate from app to home easily. There are lots of free and commercial task managers so you just have to pick the one that you prefer.
    I use Qlaunch feature in zlauncher for task switcher app. McPhling is a nice freeware but has large hedge from my past experience...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    while you're on the call:

start
    calendar
    look up info...
    and then all you have to do to get back to the dialer/phone mode is hit the green button.
    Simple!
    why not enter your conf call as a contact - something like 'weekly team call' or whatever. (this assumes it's a call that you have every week or whatever).
    then - make that contact a speed dial,and enter the extra access numbers as 'extra digits' in the speed dial. That way, you won't have to enter them every time.

I use this for a couple of standing calls I get on - just scroll and select the 'team call' favorite/speed dial & I'm good to go.
    nothing extra needed.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    nrosser--that my friend is genius. Hadn't thought of that. Saves me the hassle of going back and forth.

GFunk and Beryl thanks for the suggestions and links. I ended up going with Magic Button. So far so good.

D
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    I use Qlaunch feature in zlauncher for task switcher app. McPhling is a nice freeware but has large hedge from my past experience...
    You thinketh that you are in a Palm App thread.
    This program not only has a list of running applications, it allows you to quit them just by clicking the X at the top right

http://www.trancreative.com/mb.aspx
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reverland
    This program not only has a list of running applications, it allows you to quit them just by clicking the X at the top right

http://www.trancreative.com/mb.aspx
    That's the one I'm using now. Works great for what I need.

D