Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    I also use the h700 and it has been good to me. I am getting rid of it now because my new acura has bluetooth built in so I don't need it anymore. But the h700 sounded beautiful on my 700w from both sides.
  2.    #22  
    I am returning both the logitech traveller and Scala tommorow to Comp USA. I used both throughout my trip and niether were comfortable and not hurt my ear after a while.

I stopped at a Verizon Wireless store on my way back home and they sauggested the H700 I just think 100 is a bit steep. I am going to see iof I can find it cheaper somewhere...any ideas?

In the meantime I picked up a Plantronics explorer 320 to test out tommorow.
    Amazon has it for $79.99 shipped. (H700)
  4.    #24  
    Started using the Plantronics Explorer 320 and the speaker is much better but the reception is sometimes staticky.

Thanks for the "heads" up on Amazon, but I want to go to an actual store.

Has anyone heard or tried the H300? No charger needed justa AAA battery.
  5.    #25  
    Okay I used the H850 today. Was light but the speaker was not loud enough and I felt like it was flopping around on my ear every time I turned toi the right or left.

Going to be returning this one tommorow. I picked up the H700 which feels much more snug on my ear, charging it now.....
  6. SHV
    which would everyone say has the least static, especially with 802.11 and landline 2.4 ghz wireless around? I find that my Jabra BT-350 has too much static. I had also tried a Motorola 500, same result. I mostly wear my phone on my belt at the hip (same side as the headset) so while I don't necessariy need range, I do need clarity.

thanks!
  7.    #27  
    Good Point. In my office I have a wireless network, 5.8 cordless phone, and a laptop using the wireless network. I did not have static using the Platronics Explorer but it was not load enough or clear on either end.

I am looking forward to testing out the H700 tonight. It says it is trhe first bluetooth with noise cancellation technology.
  8. jom
    Quick question: Does the Jabra JX10 work with the Treo 700?

Thanks

jom
    Quote Originally Posted by jom
    Quick question: Does the Jabra JX10 work with the Treo 700?

Thanks

jom
    YES
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I wouldn't have recommended it if it didn't.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
  11.    #31  
    I have been using the H700 all day and by far it has been the best....at times it does not feel snug enough but it has been the loudest and clearest thus far.
    I've had a tough time getting the HS850 and the H700 to pick up on calls. I can hit the button 10 times and still not have control of the call on the headset.

Also the HS850 flops around and hurts my ear. I was somewhat disappointed with the volume not being loud enough. Took it back and got a H700.

With the H700 I still can't pick up the calls better. However it is light and you barely know it is on your ear. The sound is also only marginal.

The H700 will go back in a few days once I order something else.
    I use the ANYCOM HS-890 specifically because I'm hard of hearing and reviews claimed it had plenty of volume and was clear. It also is the only headset with a perfect rating at Amazon.com. It does have good volume and is clear. It might not be very stylish, but it does the job for me.

This was my first bt headset though so I have nothing to compare to.
    Last edited by hannip; 05/02/2006 at 09:35 AM.
    Plantronics has the Discovery 645 up for sale today on the website.
    Does the Jabra JX10 sound loud? I have the motorola 850 & it doesnt hold much of a charge & it is kinda quiet.

Is the JX10 comfortable?

Most important, will the 700w work well with the JX10 if the 700 is in your back pocket (my 850 does not do well with that)?
    Quote Originally Posted by RichKlein
    Does the Jabra JX10 sound loud? I have the motorola 850 & it doesnt hold much of a charge & it is kinda quiet.

Is the JX10 comfortable?

Most important, will the 700w work well with the JX10 if the 700 is in your back pocket (my 850 does not do well with that)?
    The JX10 is very comfortable and works really well with the Treo. It is not great from the back pocket though. I am using a helix holster on the same side of my body as the ear piece and it works well.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    I'm using a HBH-660 for my 650. The sound quality was really good. You should buy one. I got mine from ebay.
    Anyone try the Motorola H605? I've tried a number of headsets, from the Plantronics 640 (keeps falling apart, weak signal), to the Nextlink AX2 (great, but microphone is too far), HS820/850 (flappy), Oakley RAZRWIRE (sometimes wouldn't transmit microphone, and can't wear these things at night), and just can't seem to get the right combo for my 700w.
    I use the Motorola HS850. It's not the most comfortable one I've used, but I absolutely love the auto standby feature. It saves so much battery life and allows me to only wear it when I receive a call.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    All the bad guys on 24 are using the JX10. This is an important endorsement.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast