1.    #1  
    I d/l it and havent tried installing it and configuring it just yet. Just curious if anyone has tried it and have had success.

Thanks
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    The separate download of the GAL app? I have used it and it worked fine.
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
  3.    #3  
    i tried it and gave me "unable to connect to server" i checked and double checked all my login, pw, server and domain and no dice. i was hoping that it would be integrated into the pocket outlook where you can search from outlook.
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    You may have trouble if your OWA access is forms based.

I think that there is an integrated app in the AUK2 update!?
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    It is integrated in with AKU2. Pretty soon :-)
    It works flawlessly here! I love that app!
  7. SHV
    I have it and it works most of the time, although occassionaly I also get the same error as you, for periods of time. It springs to life again at some point thereafter.

In my case I believe the issue is server side, perhaps within OWA, and then it starts working when that is resolved.
    I think you are right - the problems discussed above relate to server setup and forms based authentication.

AKU II does have lookup based on the same technology as OWA so it does not have the firewall type issues that the first release of Windows Mobile 5 has (and was in older Pocket PC versions). I have tried it on a test device running AKU II preview - it works great and requires no special setup.