I use my Treo 700w for work and personal. I sync with my contacts for work. I would like to be able to add personal contacts that will not sync with work. I talked with Palm about whether there is a way to mark contacts entered in the Treo so they will not be included in the sync, and was told there is not. Is anyone aware of any software that I can use to accomplish this?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedH
    I use my Treo 700w for work and personal. I sync with my contacts for work. I would like to be able to add personal contacts that will not sync with work. I talked with Palm about whether there is a way to mark contacts entered in the Treo so they will not be included in the sync, and was told there is not. Is anyone aware of any software that I can use to accomplish this?

Thanks.

Sorry, but if you ever find something that will let you do this PM me. I've got a...friend...that could really use that app!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedH

Thanks.
    Chapura Pocketmirror will do this:

"Synchronize multiple Outlook Contacts, Calendar, and Tasks folders with the corresponding Pocket Outlook applications on the handheld.

An added benefit: Using these special folder -like categories allows you to keep your personal information off the company server and only on your handheld when you synchronize with your PC. It's almost like filtering by handheld categories. "

Hmmm, I may have to get this myself!

Edit: Just checked, not WM5 compatable yet...
    Last edited by buzzword; 04/02/2006 at 01:19 PM.