Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Hey, MobilityToday.... ask them for an advanced/test copy of AKU2. I know they are allowing large customers to test it as I was offered it but didnt think we would qualify since we only have about 5 devices.
    Well I know for sure VZW doesnt want AKU2 out since they offer Wireless Sync! Next Palm officially responded to us back in January still insisting they have 128!

http://mobilitytoday.com/news/006040...y%20allocation
    Lol.. Gex, I did and they stated ,"It is not their property" it is Verizon's! I couldnt believe my ears! Lets see AKU2 was created by Microsoft? Palm makes changes!! Verizon's only job is to certify it.
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmo
    Interesting story on Verizons poor EVDO speeds people have experienced on their 700w:
    http://mobilitytoday.com/news/006317...treo_evdo_poor
    this is not a story, this is another thread, do you even have 700w?
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Sounds like your getting the run around...sorry about that. Palm may not have the resources or understand how important it is to support people such as yourself like Microsoft does.

I do expect it to be release next month at the latest... if not it will find its way into the wild whether they like it or not
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    this is not a story, this is another thread, do you even have 700w?
    Blaze,
    of course I own a 700w. Do a search for my screenshots and photos if you wish, geez. Anyway, I just posted the link to promote discussion, which was relevent to the title of the thread, and didn't mean to appear to look like a 700 basher or something.
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    I also think that plasmo posted the link before the other thread was ever started...
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmo
    Blaze,
    of course I own a 700w. Do a search for my screenshots and photos if you wish, geez. Anyway, I just posted the link to promote discussion, which was relevent to the title of the thread, and didn't mean to appear to look like a 700 basher or something.
    Yeah, Sorry for the bad mood when i posted that.

Anyway, in looking back at my verizon 700w, i notice i am getting only about 56k. I wonder how i can attempt complain to them about this. Especially since my first phone bill was $358, and my second was $199. (69 dollar family plan, 2 phones, 2x $45 dollar broadband)
    From San Jose, CA downtown;

844 kbit/sec
    0.589s latency
    6.274s d/l time

4.59 MB free, no other apps running.
    crap 56k, orlando Verizon,

as soon as Verizon is finished paying for my phones, i am switching to Sprint
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    All I know is that Verizon better release the AKU2.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12