Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    I'm using styletap and directory assistant is now running (somewhat) on my treo700. The program opens fine, no problems. I seem to be having problems having it connect to the internet to perform searches. Has anyone had any luck getting this to work fully. I sent a trouble ticket to styletap, lets hope they come back with a solution. If they do, styletap could be one of the most useful windows mobile software.

***EDIT**** directory assistant is now working fine.
    Last edited by heckj; 03/23/2006 at 06:36 PM.
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Forget what I just said, I tried the residential lookup on directory assitant and this time it connected and came back with results. This is freakin awesome. WOW
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Just confirmed that all the functions on directory assitant work. I will definitley be purchasing styletap now.
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    I just tried the directions and it seems to not want to open explorer, it says selected browser not found. I'm sure styletap can get this to work eventually
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    If I hit the right hard key on the main directory assistant screen and go into preferences, I get a list of 5 browsers to choose from EIS,Blazer,Treo Web, Web Pro, Xiino. I wander if it is possible to tricker directory assistant into thinking explorer is on of these browsers. I guess I will start playing around with some of these settings, and try to get directory assitant to open a browser for maps and directions. Everything else seems to work fine.
    How about you just goto: mobile.yp.com? It's exactly how that program works...
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Well if you tried the driving directions on mobile.yp.com, it doesn't work. All it does is give you a map. Doesn't do me any good.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Any luck with the selection of a browser? I have styletap also and would be curious.
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    anyone know the client id of internet explorer. DA allows you to choose a browser by client id. I know that all apps have a client id, I just don't know how to find it.
    What does the software do?