Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    I think he means WM5 AKU 2. Which i heard would be out in May, but I cant get definite word on that. I am not interested in push email, but i want the A2DP that will come with it.

I would really LOVE to see it included (A2DP) but from seeing all the AKU2's that have been release for other devices that DONT have it im a little worried....

*please*please*please* have it

(yea, users of those other devices are pissed...they were all expecting it to be there as well)
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by f1realtor
    Does anyone know if verizon will be giving email accounts after the exchange push upgrade is available or will I have to buy a seperate exchange server hosting plan? My bb friends at work are laughing at me because they get free push email accounts from cingular, but I have hope!
    Doubt VZW will give out free Exchange accounts. Should they? I think for the home/SMB user who may not have Exchange yea...will they? Really dont think so....

So... your choices are pay for a hosted account or use an ad based one like mail2web.com (go to live.mail2web.com to sign up).

Good luck!
    If you have to sift through 1000 emails a day then adding a 5 second task like clicking 'send/receive' shouldn't crucify your busy schedule. Some people complain about the stupidest ****, I swear. If you get an average of 2 emails per minute then why the fk do you need a text message telling you that you have email? Its pretty safe to say you ALWAYS have it new items. Go fkin read em... its UNLIMITED data.. get on with your life already
    Quote Originally Posted by gex
    Yup.. you should not be using AUTD via text messages...

To see how many text messages im using I log into my account at vzw.com. It will also show you how much data and minutes you have used.

I think there is also a code you can send from the phone to check but i dont know it...
    *data is what to send - you'll get TXT with number used
    Quote Originally Posted by gex
    Yup.. you should not be using AUTD via text messages...

To see how many text messages im using I log into my account at vzw.com. It will also show you how much data and minutes you have used.

I think there is also a code you can send from the phone to check but i dont know it...
    Except GoodLink uses it's own DB so you can't use PocketInformant et.al unless you then update them manually; plus it is a memory hog (at least on the 650)
    Thats one of the things I prefer about Good is that it uses its own DB. Good also now has the capability to sync public folder contacts as well effectively maintaining multiple contact lists.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12