1.    #1  
    miss chatter (with OWA), Keycaps, DIR assistant (free), and screen resolution too much. Until blackberry connect and bluetooth headset support are offered, I am going back to 650. I love the EVDO, OS, teathering and mobile slingplayer though......

Since verizon allows you to change phones as much as possible (at no cost online), I am going to switch back/forth....
    Quote Originally Posted by callinectes
    miss chatter (with OWA), Keycaps, DIR assistant (free), and screen resolution too much. Until blackberry connect and bluetooth headset support are offered, I am going back to 650. I love the EVDO, OS, teathering and mobile slingplayer though......

Since verizon allows you to change phones as much as possible (at no cost online), I am going to switch back/forth....
    How much time does that actually take (and are you really switching back and forth just to use a particular program?)

I miss chatter A LOT but I would rather stick a hot poker in my eye then call sprint every day to switch my number back and forth.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    It takes 5 minutes online with verizon. Basicly when i travel alot i switch to the 700 for tethering and slingbox, but switch back when local.

I am amazed at how much I missed the 650 and chattermail.
    http://www.styletap.com/ << You might try that program, 700w is now supported.

I used to use an acient version from them on my Toshiba PPC... Worked quite well for the few palm programs I wanted to use. Haven't used it recently though.
    Quote Originally Posted by callinectes
    It takes 5 minutes online with verizon. Basicly when i travel alot i switch to the 700 for tethering and slingbox, but switch back when local.

I am amazed at how much I missed the 650 and chattermail.
    Ok, that makes a lot of sense (depending on how often you travel and such.)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I would like to switch back and forth, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get both devices to sync to Outlook. Anybody have any good ideas?? I spent quite a bit of time and agony trying, and then gave up.
    Ok i have a question since you use both.

With the display optimizations available in WM 5.0 during normal everyday use do you notice the difference in the 320x320 vs the 240x240 resolution between them?

We have some 650's at work and the only time i can really tell is when viewing a good quality photograph.
    I don't see much difference between 240 X 240 and 320 X 320. Both much better than the 600.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Clark
    Both much better than the 600.
    No doubt

10.    #10  
    I sync the 650 using palm sync software and the 700 using activesync. I think there is a marked difference in quality, particularly on pictures. The 650 is much more pleasant to look at....plus it feels slightly smaller. I was the first person to rush out and get the 700 and I love slingbox, teathering, etc., but KEY CAPS is a huge deal for me for some reason. i am much slower on the 700. the 700s operating system (with wisbar) is far superior to the 650s and there is a NOTICEABLE difference in the quality of the bluetooth connection to my headset (700 is VASTLY SUPERIOR).