1.    #1  
    i cant seem to see the button selection when i log onto the sirius site...and for some reason when i got to my favorite site di.fm and i go to launch the stream it quit me out of all my apps saying that i dont have enough memory...is there a work around for this?
    minixm.com
    xstreamxm.com/mobile
    izaino.com

....someone who posts here owns izaino... I love that guy and you will too if you love di
    for sirius, use, siriuce, do a google for it or a search on this board

for the out of memory, you just have to pay attention to the number of apps open at once

get magicButton and soft reset

I never heard of di.fm
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74

I never heard of di.fm
    Digitally Imported (www.di.fm) has great free streaming audio-
    Gex has set up a much easier Treo-friendly interface to access di.fm on his site www.izaino.com
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    I listen to XM Radio Online on my Treo 700W. I log onto the XM Radio site and log on just like I am on a PC.

Very easy.

Bob
    I have SiriuCE and it works brilliantly. Although since i have directv i will probably just stream the audio from my satellite sirius channels via the new pocket slingplayer.
    I am now listening to XM radio on my Treo 700W from the site www.minixm.com.

This is formatted for the Pocket PC.
    I have directv, a slingbox and SlingPlayer Mobile......listen to all the XM stations streamed from my DirecTV box at home through to my SlingPlayer Mobile :-)....been working great the last couple months!
    by the way, i have said this before, but i have heard that xm is desperate to keep subscribers, i have heard of them offering free radios and xm for $3 dollars per month to those who call to cancel and move to sirius
  10.    #10  
    thanks for the links and the tips man i can now get music back into my day!

ok got it running and the palm is irritating me...i have the treo plugged in to the charger...i have the box unchecked for turning it off when on external power, yet it's still shutting it off after a few minutes...grrr...i was doing it before
    Last edited by foofighter; 03/23/2006 at 11:16 AM.
  11.    #11  
    Ok this is weirdÖfor some reason now Iím streaming from the SIRIUS site and my Palm goes dim and still streams while earlier today it would go into itís sleep mode and stop the music. I didnít do anything different than earlier today. Is this one of the mysteries of WM5?
    by the way, i have said this before, but i have heard that xm is desperate to keep subscribers, i have heard of them offering free radios and xm for $3 dollars per month to those who call to cancel and move to sirius
    I love XM but which more of their stations were available online.
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    I was able to renew my XM for a full year for $77. That's almost half or what it normally costs.
    Wonder what they would say if I called and said I was thinking of getting Sat Radio and was still trying to decide between XM and Siri. Wonder if they would offer me some great deal?
    was able to get lifetime vehicle sirius for 299 after a manufacture rebate
    Here is what you say.

Tell them you are really dissapointed about how they have lost all of their sports (like nascar and NFL), and now that Howard Stern is on Sirius, you would like to change. They will respond by offering a cheaper rate, and other perks.

I would assume the key is making them believe you really want to leave.