1.    #1  
    Looking through my sync log, I noticed that wireless sync updated its software last week, 3/19/06. I never used push enabling, because of the freeze-ups on incoming calls, but I decided to try it on the new version. 2 days and so far ZERO conflicts. Anyone else with the same good fortune? Like I said, its only been 2 days, but so far so good...
    Was the update applied automatically? Did you download something?
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    i got a question why does my wireless sync always send an audit file when i sync up after adding a new software?
    Is this some sort of big brother is watching thing going on?
    AKay
    I installed wireless sync today and uninstalled it today...........
    Total crap unless i was doing something wrong. It was constintly connecting to the enternet, eating up my memorey and sloooowwwwing the phone down badly. But yes i also notice the update when it downloaded.
    How did you uninstall, Budman? I've been hearing from others that the only way is a hard reset on this device!
  6.    #6  
    Yeah software updates are automatic with WS, and wouldnt have known if I didnt check the log one day. Yes it uses the network to push, so it does use more battery, but its the only push-choice I have right now so its good enough. As long as my phone rings, and I can pick it up, then I'm fine with it
    Quote Originally Posted by Beryl
    How did you uninstall, Budman? I've been hearing from others that the only way is a hard reset on this device!

I went into Start>Settings>System>Remove programs and uninstalled it but yes, just to be safe i also did a hard reset.
    This is Verizon Wireless Sync we're talking about, right? Not to be confused with "over the air" ActiveSync?