1.    #1  
    Anyone try or figure out how to increase callerid pic size? I'd rather avoid using another program. I've spent some time on this but no luck so far 'tweakin'
    yeah id like to know also...i know there is good program out there that puts the pic up full screen kinda thing...but thats all i know of for now
    As far as I know you need a 3rd party app like LightWav or CallerId.
    Aero, those are POS apps not WM. Check which forum you're in :-)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    And I think you meant CallFilter

Oops, sorry, just had this on my list of unread threads and still don't get used that there is WM on a Treo :-)

8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aero310
    Oops, sorry, just had this on my list of unread threads and still don't get used that there is WM on a Treo :-)
    Don't feel bad, I do it all the time!! I go rush and answer question, I feel like I have done some good, pat myself on the back, then someone like Scotty comes out and crushes my pride with telling me I am an ***** because I posted in the wrong forum. <-----RUN ON SENTENCE?
    I would also be interested in learning how to make the pics bigger
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Ran across this site, which may be something you are looking for-
    and appears works for 700w:

http://www.pocketx.net/products/photocontactspro_ppc/
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmo
    Ran across this site, which may be something you are looking for-
    and appears works for 700w:

http://www.pocketx.net/products/photocontactspro_ppc/
    if anyone trys this, let u sknow how you like it please.

Anyone figure out how to get larger Caller ID pics that still work with MS Exchange?
    I've been checking out PhotoContacts Pro mentioned in post 11 and it does full screen caller ID

How well does it work with the 700 series? Does it replace the standard caller ID app?
    so far so good on my 750... haven't had too much time to play with it though...it does replace the incoming call screen with a much larger picture and a few options of what caller info to display...

this is one of those minor nits that falls under 'nice to have' but doesn't warrant a new device.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    It looks good, but I think it does more than I would want it to do. Plus, I am not sure if it would work with the contacts in exchange in terms of the photos being uploaded to the server