1.    #1  
    Has anyone heard when Verizon/Palm is supposed to release a software/firmware update for the Treo700? I've heard April floating around, but wasn't sure if something more firm has been announced.
    Not yet.

I actually emailed a VZW engineer yesterday and have not received a response yet.
    I talked to my Verizon rep. today and she knew nothing about it, so she e-mail one of her contacts at Verizon and he said that it was going to be out at the end of April or the begining of May...

We shall see.....
    There's a post at pdaphonehome where the person purports to have access to a VZW insider. I think he says 4/14. No idea how accurate that might be.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I was talking to a Palm Tech and I asked him the same thing but if they know then they are being tight lipped about it cause he said that is is coming from Microsoft and they don't have a date for when it is coming out. He didn't even know where we would be able to get it from when it does come out.
    Not on topic ofr the 700w but I thot it odd that I got an SMS message on my phone this morning (CNG 650) telling me to go get the new CNG update, went to the site and "same ole same ole"