1.    #1  
    Looking for specifics to see whether it's worth making the switch...

I'm a heavy user of Office documents on my 650. Mostly Word and PowerPoint. Word documents display OK on Documents to Go, but images don't get displayed. Not a big deal, but I'd prefer to see my documents how I do on my computer.

More important though is Powerpoint. Right now, my frustration with Documents to go is that the slide just shows up completed. To be more specific, I use Powerpoint for flash card type information. So, when viewed on my computer, I see a question, click the mouse/spacebar and then the answer would display. To achieve this same effect with Documents to Go, I have to create 2 separate slides which means modifying existing files and having twice as many slides as needed. Just wondering if a windows device solves this issue and how well word documents get displayed as well.

Another worry is resolution since the 700 has less, right? On my 600, I couldn't read my files at all, but the 650 made all the difference in the world.

Thanks!
    I have never used powerpoint on either platform, but Excel and Word are FAR superior on docs 2 go than on the CE versions.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    I have used it, Maybe these screenshots will help you decide.

SS#2

5.    #5  
    Thanks guys.

VZW, on the second picture, do those 3 sentences appear all at once or do they pop up one at time?
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintTreoUser
    Thanks guys.

VZW, on the second picture, do those 3 sentences appear all at once or do they pop up one at time?
    There is an option to play with existing animation or to do slides without it in Pocket PowerPoint.

7.    #7  
    Thanks a bunch. Looks like I'm going to have to make the jump...
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintTreoUser
    Thanks a bunch. Looks like I'm going to have to make the jump...
    if you have an SD card copy some files to it, take it to the store and test them out on the stores unit. If the floor model is torn up (lots of times the floor models are hammered) ask for another one to look at, or if a store employee has one.

It is amazing when you walk into the store what they will do to sell you a $400 phone sometimes.
  9.    #9  
    Good idea. I'll try that.