Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    WebIs Flexmail 2006
    SBSH PocketBreeze w/ ContactBreeze & Spb Weather
    WisBar Lite

with these running I have only 5-6mb free...if I try to run PIE or Agile, FlexMail 2006 shuts down I think because of low memory...this makes multi-tasking nearly impossible...are there any hacks or tricks to free up some memory?
    Stop running voice commander if you have it activated. That will save a few valuable bytes. SPB Weather and other today plugins also take their toll. I have a few custom weather webpages I set up and access them when surfing. Make sure problems are actually closed and not running in the background when you exit them.

Neil
    Get MagicButton, and SoftReset.
    i have spb weather, spb plus, spb gprs and only have about 3-5mb of memory at all times and can still run wmp, pie, or whatever with no problems at all....remember that there are memory leaks with wm5 and that it may say you have 4mb of memory but you are really running on say 7-8
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    i have spb weather, spb plus, spb gprs and only have about 3-5mb of memory at all times and can still run wmp, pie, or whatever with no problems at all....remember that there are memory leaks with wm5 and that it may say you have 4mb of memory but you are really running on say 7-8
    so is FlexMail closing on its own not because of low memory?