1.    #1  
    just got a 700w and generally love it but cant seem to find anything that will display the time in large font or graphic - ideally when the phone is locked as well (as keyguardtime+ does for 600/650). i'd settle for something that just did it in the today screen when i press a button. anyone know of a solution?

D
    i can't say i know anything, but i would also like to use this feature
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    KeyGuardTime+ http://xrl.us/kiia
  4.    #4  
    thanks, but only for palm os as far as i can tell... unless i'm missing something
    spb time....perfect for ya trust me
  6.    #6  
    this looks promising.

really wanting to use the treo to replace my watch as well.
    will this work as a plugin on the today screen? how do you do that?
    looks like as a screensaver, only works when on ac power which means that feature isnt what i was looking for?

thx D
    it works not only as a today plugin but also as a screensaver type......if you want pm me and ill help you out (wink)
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmsmith20
    thanks, but only for palm os as far as i can tell... unless i'm missing something
    sorry, missed the context.
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    it works not only as a today plugin but also as a screensaver type......if you want pm me and ill help you out (wink)
    my appologies....i dont belive there is a plugin for this
    Yeah, it would definitely be nice. Right now if you turn on the phone (and have keylock set) then a little bar at the bottom pops up telling you the time and to press the center button to unlock. Ideally if the displayed time were at least 2-3 times larger (or even bigger than that) then you could easily see the time. As it is right now I make due with the little time display, since I hate wearing watches, but I would definitely like it if it were a quicker to read display.
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    Have you gotten the screensaver to work on the Treo? I can't find the screen saver tab anywhere in options.

Neil
    there was an extremely nice looking one on palm addicts 2-3 days ago...will report if I can drag up.