1.    #1  
    It appears that the only way to add a contact in when an incoming or outgoing call is a new number is to use the feature that pops up immediately after the call asking if you want to make a new contact or add the number to an existing contact. So far each time this has happened I was not in a state of mind to make such a decision. All of my cell phones prior to this back to my first Motorola Startac had the ability to create a new contact via the incoming/outgoing call logs but there appears to be no option for this in WM5's call log.

In the past I would review my call log on a regular basis and decide if I wanted to add the number to my phone book or not then use the add feature in the call log to add the contact to my phone book. WM5 forces me to make a split second decision or forever lose the chance to add the number unless I deliberately call the number again and hang up simply to reactivate the add contact feature. Atre ther any other and simpler ways to do this?
    if you go into the call log, using the stylus, hold it on the contact until you get the context menu, then select save to contacts, it will bring up an interface to allow you to add the name etc.

You can also scroll to the number in the call log, hold the center button until the context menu comes up and then select save to contacts.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    thank you!! ive been wondering what the hell is wrong with this thing lol
    - Treo 700w
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    For some reason, the "add caller to contacts" feature stopped working for me. This was immensely useful. Does anyone know how to get it back?
    I bet you (unknowingly) selected 'do not ask again' or whatever, one time at that pop up window.
    I don't think there's a way to get that back without....yes...the dreaded hard reset. I believe.
    no hard reset needed nrosser....just click the windows start icon, then settings, then phone, then on the first page there is a box to check that says "after incoming calls from numbers......blah blah blah.....check the box and youre good to go...yeh!
    Has anyone yet figured out how to delete ALL recent calls on this 700 yet?

I think we all know that deleting calls from call log deletes those in the log but it does not delete those few that remain when you press the green button.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Eric
    Doesn't anyone have a fix for this call log issue?

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by kirkeric
    Has anyone yet figured out how to delete ALL recent calls on this 700 yet?

I think we all know that deleting calls from call log deletes those in the log but it does not delete those few that remain when you press the green button.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Eric