1.    #1  
    I'm just curious on how to do this. The only option I know of is to delete all the calls.

Anyone know the answer to this question? I know you can in the 650.......
    somebody has an extra girlfriend
    or is calling 900 numbers jk
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Nice of you guys to offer flames instead of advice. Thanks for all your help on all your helpful posts.
    There is no way to delete specific entries (to the best of my knowledge). Even when you delete the entire log your last 9 calls still appear when you hit the call key. The only way to get rid of those entries is to call 9 dummy entries to push the previous numbers out. Other phones simply let you select what you wanted to delete but as far as I have found, not this one.

Neil
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod
    Nice of you guys to offer flames instead of advice. Thanks for all your help on all your helpful posts.
    i was joking 100% but i'm sorry if you took it otherwise.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $you$ $can$'$t$ $do$ $that$. $My$ $best$ $bet$ $honestly$, $if$ $your$ $calling$ $someone$/$somewhere$ $that$ $you$ $don$'$t$ $want$ $logged$ $on$ $the$ $phone$... $Install$ $and$ $use$ $Skype$ $to$ $make$ $those$ $calls$. $Then$ $you$ $can$ $either$ $delete$ $the$ $log$ $within$ $Skype$, $or$ $simply$ $uninstall$ $the$ $program$ $all$ $together$. $SkypeOUT$ ($Treo$ $to$ $Phone$) $would$ $come$ $in$ $at$ $0$.$017$ $or$ $about$ $2$ $cents$ $a$ $minute$.
    take the stylus, hold it down on the individual call you want to delete until the context menu comes up. then select delete from the drop down menu.

and do it fast, before your spouse sees who has been calling you.

edit: if this person is in your contacts it does not remove them from the recent calls list.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    you can also scroll down to the call you want to delete using the up and down buttons, then hold down the center button until the drop-down menu appears and choose delete. we need to get the word out about using the drop down menus on windows mobile!
  10.    #10  
    Very funny blaze! LOL

Actually, I knew you could in the 650, just couldn't figure out how to in the 700w.

Thanks for the info people.........

Waza