Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I have never used my pda to play any games, but would like to give it a shot. Looking for some timekiller games that dont require alot of resources...

Thanks!!!
    do you have a palm or wm? my favorite game would have to be bejewled for palm
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    This is gonna sound really smart a*s I posted in the WM apps forum, so I have a WM treo

Is there a bejeweled for WM? I love playing it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by COBronco
    This is gonna sound really smart a*s I posted in the WM apps forum, so I have a WM treo

Is there a bejeweled for WM? I love playing it.....
    Well I often make that mistake myself cause if ya pop in and hit "new posts", ya can easily miss the WM5 header.

As for Bejeweled, and my personal favorite Astraware Sudoku, look here:

http://www.astraware.com/ppc/

Both support the weird 240 x 240 res

Some other POS weirdo with a 650 (what the heck does he know ? ) started a thread on the topic here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=108816
    one of my next projects will be getting one of the console emulators to work on my treo, so i can play super mario brothers or pacman on my phone, i've seen others talking about having this working
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    one of my next projects will be getting one of the console emulators to work on my treo, so i can play super mario brothers or pacman on my phone, i've seen others talking about having this working
    That would be awesome. As for the palm/wm thing, I had hit "new posts" as jacknaylor had been talking about. sorry! :blush:
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    See, Im the moron there then I didnt even know there WAS a new posts button!

There is a way I can play SMB on my treo? I have done that on my PC, but didnt know there was such an emulator for the PPC. Where is it?

THanks for the other suggestions, Ill check em out.

EDIT: Anything out there that is free? I dont think I want to spend 20 bucks to play Bejeweled...
    Last edited by COBronco; 03/19/2006 at 01:35 AM.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    i have one. i have the original nintendo one working. i play contra everyday..
    Quote Originally Posted by elradhymc
    i have one. i have the original nintendo one working. i play contra everyday..
    What are you running? I still have PocketNester as well as PocketNES on my trusty old Toshiba 755. Also use fpse from time to time for those PlayStation urges, but..have no idea how WM5 and/or 240 squared freindly they are.

Just curious what you use, and if you have any button lag, etc.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    COBronco,
    I like these 6 games:

Handmark Monopoly
    Astraware Sudoku
    Dreamquest Hearts, Spades, & Gin Rummy
    Birdsoft Hand O' Crazy 8s

One for All Solitaires Collection (works just OK with 240X240 screen but could be improved)

(I assume you are a Bronco Booster in Colorado -- I'm in Boulder and the Dreamquest developer is in Louisville.)
    Last edited by Beryl; 03/20/2006 at 02:21 PM.
    My favorite game makers are:

Astraware
    Popcan
    Handmark
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    hey blaze i have 2 snes ones a nes one and 2 gameboy ones they all have had the people stop working on them. and they run and run the roms but all have different problems because of the new os and the palm form factor.
    One being none of the keys from the treo working with the emulators no matter what i do.
    AKay