1.    #1  
    Before I drop a couple hundred $ on a 4 GB card for my new 700w: what does and does not store/run from the card? I have seen some chatter on this forum about somethings that cannot live on the card.

I have a huge amount of email and would like to carry a lot of video. Can I get the email to sync/store to the card? Can videos record and play back from the card?
    Quote Originally Posted by msm_portata
    Before I drop a couple hundred $ on a 4 GB card for my new 700w: what does and does not store/run from the card? I have seen some chatter on this forum about somethings that cannot live on the card.

I have a huge amount of email and would like to carry a lot of video. Can I get the email to sync/store to the card? Can videos record and play back from the card?
    email attachments can be stored on the card but I don't think email itself.
    Videos can be recorded and play back from the card... Not to sure if emails can.

Other things, you can generally install most programs to the SD card. You can also take and play pictures on the SD card and the same stands for audio. You can load your documents on there as well if you like.