1.    #1  
    How do I get a replacement for the ear loop on my JX10? I have looked all over the web and haven't found one anywhere. Has anyone run accross this problem?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I imagine contacting Jabra's customer service would be the best place to try. Have you tried emailing or calling them?
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
  3.    #3  
    I just tried emailing them today. No response yet.
    I don't like the ear loop, it doesn't clip securely and comes apart in my pocket. I found some eargels that fit over the speaker and it works much better. With it, the ear loop is no longer necessary.
    -------Current Devices--------
    Nextel: Motorola i930, i880
    Sprint: AirPrime CDMA PCMCIA, Samsung A900M, M610, Sanyo 8400, DLX
    Cingular: SE S710a, Treo 650 Unlocked, 3125 "Startrek", Blackjack, Sync
    Verizon: Samsung SCH-i730 WM PPC, Treo 700w WM5 PPC, Sierra EVDO PCMCIA, Black Q

BT headsets: Jabra BT110, 500, JX10 II, 350V; Motorola H700, H300, H605; Palm Treo; Plantronics Voyger 510, 640e, 650e; BlueAnt X3 Micro

A2DP: Mot S9, HS820; Jabra BT8010
  5.    #5  
    what ear gels did you use?
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COPPERLAB
    Check out this link. Has some pictures with JX10 and eargels, and some discussion:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...highlight=jx10
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I have the Jabra eargels, and don't really like them. I put a soft foam cover, like earbud headphones have, over the speaker and just use the hook. I put it in it's carrying pouch when in my pocket and haven't had any problems with the hook.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Quote Originally Posted by COPPERLAB
    Take a look at plasmo's post. It's pretty close to what I use. Mine came from an Jabra OE-wired headset made for Verizon. It has more of of a wrap around design and holds the speaker well.
    -------Current Devices--------
    Nextel: Motorola i930, i880
    Sprint: AirPrime CDMA PCMCIA, Samsung A900M, M610, Sanyo 8400, DLX
    Cingular: SE S710a, Treo 650 Unlocked, 3125 "Startrek", Blackjack, Sync
    Verizon: Samsung SCH-i730 WM PPC, Treo 700w WM5 PPC, Sierra EVDO PCMCIA, Black Q

BT headsets: Jabra BT110, 500, JX10 II, 350V; Motorola H700, H300, H605; Palm Treo; Plantronics Voyger 510, 640e, 650e; BlueAnt X3 Micro

A2DP: Mot S9, HS820; Jabra BT8010
    I too am not comfortable with the plastic ear loop for this headset so I tried an ear gel from an old Jabra headset. It felt good and I could hear well. Left my office, got into my car and drove for a few minutes - and went to adjust the headset only to find the ear gel in my ear and no headset!! A few minutes of frantic searching yielded the headset behind me in the seat. But needless to say Ihave been scared to try it again. Has anyone tried glueing? I woirry that you could not switch ears or ever remve the ear gel. Is there a problem with just inserting the headset into your ear without an ear gel if it fits?