1.    #1  
    I havent been able to find anything thats freeware out there, does anybody know of any good ones?
    depends on what you are looking to do. If you use Exchange on your phone, get the GAL...really useful.
    some of this stuff works on 240x240, but backup before you try some of it in case you have to reset. Ask around if you are not sure, chances are, someone has tried it.

http://www.pocketpcsoft.net/php/pagefreeware.php
    Quote Originally Posted by LMBvideography
    I havent been able to find anything thats freeware out there, does anybody know of any good ones?
    Try this link too. While you're at it, try Googling "PPC Freeware" to see some of the 4,100,000 hits that search term returns for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe
    Try this link too. While you're at it, try Googling "PPC Freeware" to see some of the 4,100,000 hits that search term returns for you.
    Treating Google as a genuine knowledgebase is a mistake. Teaching a man to fish (in the Sahara) produces 2 fools. Give a hoot.
    TCPMP is a great user supported video player. Free depends on your conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by notsofast
    Treating Google as a genuine knowledgebase is a mistake. Teaching a man to fish (in the Sahara) produces 2 fools. Give a hoot.
    Hmm - found what he wanted as the first result in that search. Are you saying he's unteachable? That's rude!

You can add this to the sum total of knowledge you've contributed to these boards in the 2 months since we've blessed with your membership. Great (albeit pointless) stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by notsofast in his other 6 posts
    1. Seems that some would rather spend unproductive time typing long posts at the expense of taking action with an experienced IT dept who will solve their questions.

2. Decision-making based on internet forum posts is akin to crystalball-gazing to pick stocks.

3. If there was any positive net result, it was that the egomaniacal clowns identified themselves with precision..

4. Only problem is ... Your characterization of "HDTV" is completely in error, and wishful thinking at best. So sad.

5. Facing the music is just so out of fashion these days. It's like avoidance is the new black.

6. Elitism (WM5?) VS Sacred Cows (Palm?) Is that your point? I don't get it, if so. This is about a memory upgrade for the 700w, isn't it?
    Last edited by Kupe; 03/20/2006 at 06:30 AM.
    Righto, mate. Didn't realize you were the official Treocentral diarrhetic. Thanks for clearing that up.*

*If you feel the need for further personal attacks, please PM rather than wasting the People's bandwidth.
    Last edited by notsofast; 03/20/2006 at 10:44 AM.
    Actually Kupe gave a link (hoot) AND rightly advised to search. A search for "freeware" under WM apps on this site yields 19 threads full of links! This is why I didn't respond to this thread initially.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe
    While you're at it, try Googling "PPC Freeware" to see some of the 4,100,000 hits that search term returns for you.
    Beryl, the above was the statement which was at issue, which I believe was obvious. No further need to make inflammatory or defensive statements. This can and should be dropped. PM, along with Search, is a tool at your disposal.