1.    #1  
    I've not been able to answer more incoming calls than I've been able to answer because the phone is so often in its slow, bogged-down mode. I push the answer button and it's as if the phone is saying, "Alright already, but give me a minute first as I've got some other crap I have to do before I can respond to your request." Then by the time it's ready to respond, the phone has stopped ringing as the call has gone to voicemail. It's almost to the point that it's a waste of time for me to even try to answer an incoming call.

Also, whenever my charger is hooked up to the phone and it goes into standby mode, the phone usually doesn't even ring to indicate an incoming call. However, it has no problem chiming to indicate that a message is waiting if the incoming caller has left one.

Is anyone else having these problems?
    i get that too sometimes- this phone wouldbe so awesome if it actually did what it claimed it should do
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    My suggestion is to remove any extraneous programs from the phone and use it as you got it new. IMHO the 700W has great difficulty operating beyond it's factory settings...

I've done this and have had no problems with the phone since. The only non factory software I'm running on the phone is space reclaimer, which seems to work fine.

I know, it sucks. But it does work for me. YMMV.
    Try to reduce the numbber of Today screen applets -- those always seem to slow things down.