1.    #1  
    Hi,

I feel like an ***** but I've now spent over half an hour trying to figure out how to delete a pop3 account from from Treo 700w that I don't need anymore. I can only find options for adding and editing, and even the MS website is completely silent about this.

Can anyone point me in the right direction here??

Thanks,

JC
    I don't have a Treo 700w, but I do have WM5 on my device. In Pocket Outlook I go to: Menu->Tools->Options. In the 'Accounts' Tab, I tap and hold on the account I want to delete. A menu should pop up - click on 'Delete'. I can't imagine it being different on the 700w.
    You do it exactly as phattsalz explained. I too tried to do this one day for about 10 minutes untill I accidentally tapped and held on the name of the account I wanted to delete.

start>messaging>menu>tools>options tap and hold on account to delete, select delete from pop-up menu.

Now anytime im in a screen, I see what menus come up with a tap and hold.
  4.    #4  
    oh for God's sake! ... thanks, everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalifMike View Post
    You do it exactly as phattsalz explained. I too tried to do this one day for about 10 minutes untill I accidentally tapped and held on the name of the account I wanted to delete.

start>messaging>menu>tools>options tap and hold on account to delete, select delete from pop-up menu.

Now anytime im in a screen, I see what menus come up with a tap and hold.
    Thank god for Forums.
    And I thought I was an ***** because I couldnt figure it out....thanks for asking the question jvcotton
    You guys helped me too! I just got my Trio and it's great to know that there's such a wealth of info and help here.

thanks again

Jim KA1EUI
    www.radiosarefun.com