1.    #1  
    aok ive done the active sync fix at the top of the forum and i never used wirselss sync....never even opened it......unchecked the today timeout box and now im having to reset EVERY morning since the phone screen wont wake up....wth.......is there a fix to this problem yet
  2.    #2  
    and i also noticed that when i check my running programs list active sync seems to be there all the time....so i click close and then ill check again later and sure enough there it is again.....why does it keep loading up on its own??????
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    aok ive done the active sync fix at the top of the forum and i never used wirselss sync....never even opened it......unchecked the today timeout box and now im having to reset EVERY morning since the phone screen wont wake up....wth.......is there a fix to this problem yet
    I was having the same problem and didn't realize that somehow I had the "Turn on backlight when a button is pressed" unchecked in setup. Once checked, everything is back up and running.

Neil
  4.    #4  
    i wonder what that would have to do with the problem if that IS part of the problem...i did uncheck that box and also realized that the backlight settings i had were reset back to factory somehow.....maybe it was when i did a hard reset, BUT i used sprite to put everything back...wouldnt those setting be saved also?
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    and i also noticed that when i check my running programs list active sync seems to be there all the time....so i click close and then ill check again later and sure enough there it is again.....why does it keep loading up on its own??????
    Are you using Activesync in between these issues? If so, it will run in the background, causing you to not wake up. You have to shut it down after you use it. Manually shut it down, not just click the X in the corner.

If you're not using it in between, and it's starting on it's own, are you sure you did the fix correctly?
  6.    #6  
    yes it IS shut down....yes i did do the fix and .....it just happened yet again
    activesync destroys this device. I also frequently see the verdamned thing popping into memory. Its grinding on my nerves.
    i purchased that tweaks program and it has a hack to fix that- once i installed it i havent had that happen since
    Quote Originally Posted by olympus1
    i purchased that tweaks program and it has a hack to fix that- once i installed it i havent had that happen since
    Which tweak are you referring to (I am assuming you are using Tweaks2k2)?

Neil