Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    If you have a speedial contact with a mobile, a pager and 2 home numbers, once you put in the second home number in, you get an error message saying the contact has been deleted if you have the pager number set for a speedial and try to use the speedial to dial it. It never seems to end with this device
    I also heard that if you dial a 1-800 number, while standing on your left foot, durring the month of March, while wearing levis jeans, and have not drank a cup of coffee, but have had a cup of tea, and at the same time humming a show tune, and then try to access the cia secure mainframe, your phone will reset itself.

If you think a company can honestly test every senario on a phone, your nuts. If you hate your phone so much, sell it to me for $200, buy a regular phone, and quit crying.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalifMike
    I also heard that if you dial a 1-800 number, while standing on your left foot, durring the month of March, while wearing levis jeans, and have not drank a cup of coffee, but have had a cup of tea, and at the same time humming a show tune, and then try to access the cia secure mainframe, your phone will reset itself.
    Strange, I had the same reset but I was standing on my right foot and my jeans were Guess. Go figure.
    lolzzz. Palm only choose levi and guess. And they only care if you standing. Doesnt matter which foot Try while you sleeping and dreaming. I bet you wont see that error.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    geez guys,

Give the guy a break..He's only bringing up an issue that he has, which is why there is a discussion board in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by citi
    geez guys,

Give the guy a break..He's only bringing up an issue that he has, which is why there is a discussion board in the first place.
    There is a difference in bringing up an issue and being a negative nancy about it.

I have about 8 apps on mine and it has maybe locked up one time since purchase.
    Quote Originally Posted by VZWuser
    There is a difference in bringing up an issue and being a negative nancy about it.

I have about 8 apps on mine and it has maybe locked up one time since purchase.

is negative nancy hot?

i would like to meet her. she sounds hot.
    She's hot until she buys this phone!

I applaud olympus1 for posting the apparent bug (it might be a hidden feature).

As a manufacturer, Palm obviously didn't test many scenarios, as we can see from the number of issues posted here. You're nuts if you think otherwise.
    Thank guys...had a long, tough day. Needed a nice belly laugh :-)
    Call me crazy but who in the hell has not one but 2 home phones these days? And they still sell pagers?
    Quote Originally Posted by olympus1
    If you have a speedial contact with a mobile, a pager and 2 home numbers, once you put in the second home number in, you get an error message saying the contact has been deleted if you have the pager number set for a speedial and try to use the speedial to dial it. It never seems to end with this device
    Try entering the 2nd home line as a work number.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    What is this... "payjrrr" thing of which you speak? It sounds foreign and magical!
    I think Negative Nancy is Lady Treo in disguise
    WTF are you talking about??
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    How many bugs can you find in Windows XP? Is it enough for you to stop using windows (if you do)?

Besides it's not a bug, it's a feature!
  16.    #16  
    dude- I do 6000 minutes a month on verizon - my bill is $400- $500 per month and spent over $600 on this phone. For that kind of money I expect EVERYTHING to work flawlessly.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Well then maybe you should move back to fantasy land becuse IRL there is no such thing as flawlessly.
  18.    #18  
    i know that now- all I am saying is for $500 a month- fantasyland should be real
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrence.c.lee
    is negative nancy hot?

i would like to meet her. she sounds hot.
    haahhahahahahahah
  20.    #20  
    I realize the bug I found was obscure- however the fact that they put this product out on the market with an Activesync bug, several phone bugs and countless windows mobile bugs ony tells me they dont care about the consumers and rushed this product to market prior to it being ready which is unfair. The fact that when I am on a phone call and someone else beeps in and when I hit ignore both calls hang up is not acceptable. Period.

The government basically gives phone companies a free for all with service, equipment and support. In Korea, they have phones that get tv service, cameras, music, gps and every bell and whistle you can imagine and those phones work perfectly. Why do we get crap phones and service?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast