1.    #1  
    Hi,

Are there any "clever" commands aside from the cheat sheet? Any "Knock Knock" "whos there" replys?

Rich
    Not as far as I've found. If you want to be silly you can make some funny sounding contacts and then ask to call them knowing Ms VoiceCommand will repeat them
    "There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't"
    Also, I've occasionally amused myself by saying things such as "call **** head", etc... and seeing who the system decided to call
    Another thing you can do is find the WAV file from 2001 where HAL says "I'm sorry dave, I'm afraid I can't let you do that." and call it "the pod bay doors hal". Copy it to \windows\start menu\programs and then you can say "Open the pod by doors hal"
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ebadger
    Another thing you can do is find the WAV file from 2001 where HAL says "I'm sorry dave, I'm afraid I can't let you do that." and call it "the pod bay doors hal". Copy it to \windows\start menu\programs and then you can say "Open the pod by doors hal"
    What fun we have with our toys
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"