Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Does anyone know where to download different Fonts that are compatible with the Treo? (other than the included Tahoma and Courier)

Also, does anyone know offhand where to put the font files?
    /Windows/Fonts I assume...

thx
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    On your desktop, go to you Windows\Fonts directory. Copy desired font files from this directory to the Windows\Fonts directory on your Treo using the "Explore" setting (and resulting file browser). You now have new, accessible fonts on your Treo.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Nice. I wasn't sure if Windows Desktop fonts were compatible with Treo.
    I'll try it.
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    Once you get the windows fonts installed, you can't easily delete them, so be careful about taking up space...
    The Treo 700 is like a roach motel for software... "They go in but they don't come out!"
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edfinkel
    Once you get the windows fonts installed, you can't easily delete them, so be careful about taking up space...
    Hmm interesting.
    I'll do Sprite backup before installing...

Anyone know of any good clear (easy on the eye) fonts instead of Tahoma used on their 700w?