1.    #1  
    I'm looking to get a Treo 700W with new Verizon service, where is the cheapest place to get one?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Right now, Amazon. $299 after MIR with a 1 year contract.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    I took the printout from TreoCentral offering $299 after the mail-in rebate and just brought it to my local Verizon store. They matched the price right there on the spot, with an instant rebate, and the guy rang it up at 299 plus tax (tax on the original price though). Still one heck of a deal compared to the 499 he wanted to charge me.
    Quote Originally Posted by adamt
    I took the printout from TreoCentral offering $299 after the mail-in rebate and just brought it to my local Verizon store. They matched the price right there on the spot, with an instant rebate, and the guy rang it up at 299 plus tax (tax on the original price though). Still one heck of a deal compared to the 499 he wanted to charge me.

is that with a one or two year contract? why would u go with a two year contract when u can get a one year contract from amazon?

can you consider scanning and posting your invoice here? i asked my local store and they claim no verizon store can do that and if i can give them proof they would be happy to match it.

thanks a lot
    Good question. Answer is, I needed the phone immediately since I broke my T650 that morning. Anyhow, yes, 2 year contract. I could scan the receipt if I can dig up a scanner around here. PM me your email address.

Adam
    from amazon do you still get the 15 return/refund period?