1.    #1  
    I need this playlist editor bad....and every site i go to dl it doesnt work.....there is a error when trying to unzip the file....can you check to see if it works for you?...if so please pm or email me the working file!!!!! THANX

http://www.cs.pitt.edu/~jmisurda/ppc...laylist_ed.htm
    I can unzip it fine using Winzip version 8.1. I also checked it for viruses!
    I did not install it to a device, however.
  3.    #3  
    could someone please dl this for me and email it to me.....i cant seem to open the file...i keep getting a error but everyone else is having no problems opening....thanx
    cocktail5555@cyber-rights.net
  4.    #4  
    bump
  5.    #5  
    ok im so confused as to why i cant get this file to work.....ive tried 3 different browsers thinking that might be the problem. idk......unless im doing something wrong, ive GOT TO BE.....ive dl'ed thousands of these zip/rar files before with not one problem...i double click the file and it opens and starts to install.....this one i double click it and get a box saying cant be executed or something.......am i supposed to be copying these files directly somewhere into my treo?
    I got the download to work but, just could'nt get the list maker to save lists for me.. Pretty raw in form for me.
  7.    #7  
    could someone PLEASE send this to me!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol email is posted above
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    could someone PLEASE send this to me!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol email is posted above
    Did you try the cab file? Seems that would be the easiest way to get it onto your device.
    Jeff
  9.    #9  
    yes ive tried the cab file also....both just dont want to work for me....like i stated earlier, am i supposed to just double click the zip file or am i doing something wrong with this one??
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    yes ive tried the cab file also....both just dont want to work for me....like i stated earlier, am i supposed to just double click the zip file or am i doing something wrong with this one??
    I don't understand why copying the cab file to your Treo and then executing it on the Treo with File Explorer doesn't work. Anyway, I e-mailed you the two files in the zip file. There is a good chance your server will think it is a dangerous file and remove it, but I gave it a shot.
    Jeff
  11.    #11  
    jeff i thank you bro....i have NO IDEA why this would be happening.....ive never had this issue before