Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Hi. I need a screen grab (not a photograph of the screen, but an actual screen grab) of the standard calculator in the 700w.

NOT any third-party add-on fancier calculators, just the stock ROM calculator that comes in the 700w.

Could someone post one please? It will be used in an upcoming TC article.

Thanks,

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
    I am not saavy on posting images on a message board, but I will be happy to email the capture I have made for you.

Eric
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ecostello
    I am not saavy on posting images on a message board, but I will be happy to email the capture I have made for you.

Eric
    Thank you. Please send it as a .jpg to harv at treocentral dot com
    Include your mailing address and I will send you a little goodie from my pile of Treo stuff. I don't have much 700w specific stuff but I'm sure I can find something

Thanks,

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
    Harv:

I have sent the file. Enjoy!

Eric
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ecostello
    Harv:

I have sent the file. Enjoy!

Eric
    Got it. Check your email for my reply

Many Thanks!

Harv