Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    This program works great for the 700w,
    but does anyone know if there is a way to allow the "Return" key on the 700w
    to send the text line? (The only way I can send the line is to use the stylus by clicking on the "send" box)

http://www.shapeservices.com/eng/im/PPC/
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Ugh. Nevermind. Figured it out...in settings.
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    I tried it too and it seems very nice..however the problem is that it doesn't seem stable. A lof of time the messages don't go through for some reasons..does that heppen to you?

Quote Originally Posted by plasmo
    Ugh. Nevermind. Figured it out...in settings.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Pretty stable here...but sometimes logs out and back in, when my EVDO goes out occasionally....I've only tested chats using MSN and GOOGLE so far.
    Oh it seems like if my AIM account is logged on somewhere else already and I sign on again on my treo, IM+ either hangs or the messages don't get through. It works perfectly fine if I am only logged in on my treo...does anyone else experience the same problem?
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakey
    Oh it seems like if my AIM account is logged on somewhere else already and I sign on again on my treo, IM+ either hangs or the messages don't get through. It works perfectly fine if I am only logged in on my treo...does anyone else experience the same problem?
    I haven't had that problem, but I usually use a separate Treo-dedicicated IM account(s) for my 700w.
    Does IM+ work without EVDO (ie: over SMS)?