1.    #1  
    So I was checking my emails in the "Outlook E-Mail" folder and all my emails are gone. I then logged onto Wireless Sync Account and all my emails were also disappeared! I then checked the Activity Report and at 10:52am it showed Inbox (92 deleted) via Client Push Sync. It automatically deleted all my emails....anyone know why this happened? TIA!
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    It deletes them based on THEIR settings.

Be smart, set up wireless syncing using Outlook directly. Wireless Sync from VZW is absolute crap.

no, that's an insult to crap.

It's garbage.

Can one insult garbage?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjsrik
    It deletes them based on THEIR settings.

Be smart, set up wireless syncing using Outlook directly. Wireless Sync from VZW is absolute crap.

no, that's an insult to crap.

It's garbage.

Can one insult garbage?
    Thanks for the info. This is my first phone with Verizon Wireless and I'm learning quickly Wireless Sync is not very good.
  4.    #4  
    FYI....just got off the phone with Verizon Wireless and after checking with their lead tech and Wireless Sync, they don't know why all my emails were wiped away.
  5.    #5  
    Sorry...but I'm new to Pocket PCs/PDAs but how can I setup wireless sync to my Outlook. Is there anyway to setup where once a new email comes into my Outlook from one of my email accounts it will push to my 700w (similar to what Wireless Sync does). Thanks!