1.    #1  
    I haven't been able to figuure out how to do this, and it's annoying since I don't use Hotmail. Has anyone figured this out?
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    Ugh, I always assumed I added it myself, but you are correct...

No WONDER I cant get hotmail to show the entire messege when a new one downloads...

Maybe its like Outlook mail where you cant delete it?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    You can delete it using a registry editor. I was annoyed by it as well so I went into the registry and went to HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Inbox/Svc and deleted the Hotmail key there. That should remove it from the Messaging accounts.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Quote Originally Posted by smeg36
    You can delete it using a registry editor. I was annoyed by it as well so I went into the registry and went to HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Inbox/Svc and deleted the Hotmail key there. That should remove it from the Messaging accounts.

THANK YOU....

I actually stopped using MSN messenger on my treo because the Mobile MSN would always add that darn hotmail account. I poked around the registry and didn't find what you posted.

Thanks again...
    Quote Originally Posted by smeg36
    What registry editor do you recommend for the Treo 700w? Or, do you mean regedt32 on the pc itself?
  6.    #6  
    I used Resco registry editor that came with the Resco File Explorer.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I use PHM Registry Editor. It's free and works well.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com