1.    #1  
    I have two BT Headsets .. BT250 and HS820. When I make a call (or receive one) with T700W - they automatically connect to the headset. I typically use the headset when I am driving or I know I am going to be on a call for awhile - so I don't want to automatically default into headset mode for every call.

When either of these headsets are close to the phone I am getting the white BT symbol on my phone - I assume this means auto-answer. When it is not around .. it turn into the blue BT symbol which I guess is not auto answer.

I want to be able to hit the button to connect when I want to use the headset - not have the headset dictate it to me.

Any help?
    Could you just keep the headset off until you want to use it, then turn it on and it should connect? Also noticed that you can "connect" and "disconnect" a bluetooth device from the T700 while on a call, which is nice, considering the 650 could only "disconnect" the bluetooth device during a call.
  3.    #3  
    OK .. I figured it out. Don't select "hands free" option when pairing the devices.